Saturday, July 9

The hurricane is bearing down upon us. Gas stations are swarming with people and the roads are jammed with those coming out of Florida and heading north. They have barely recovered from the last disaster. It's hard to watch.

I need topics to write about here. Any suggestions? I could make a list and then pull one out of a hat every day. lol

How about this one? Is it odd that I am a lesbian who enjoys CBT a lot? :) Nah...I am not feeling that one today. :)

Perhaps a little story? I write FemDom erotica and poetry and occasionally some vampyre themed stuff. Well, I guess I should say I used to write FemDom Erotica. Life has stolen most of my free time and creativity lately. I am trying to make myself get creative again.

I am one of those Dommes who is more motivated by the mental power exchange than the bruises I can put on flesh. (I do like to see my handiwork the next day though ).

When I was 18, I was in a bar with my girlfriend at the time. We were back in the corner at the pool tables. I was leaning against the wall and this woman who looked to be in her 40's approaches me. She was blond and over the top pretty. Not gorgeous but just oozed sexy and confident. She looked me in the eye for a few seconds and then said, "Are you a Top?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. My girlfriend was staring across the pool table at us. I had to make a fast decision. So I said, "I dont know what you are talking about." Pretty clever, huh? Yep, she laughed too. Then she asked if she could talk to me alone for a few minutes. I agreed and we walked outside.

She looked at me with this little smile and started asking me questions that at the time I thought were bizarre. Things like.... was I always in charge in a relationship? Did I find myself in control of most situations I was in? Then they went from things like that to .. had I ever spanked someone? Had I ever had someone kiss my boots? I looked at her kind of strangely when the questions headed in that direction, but I was intrigued. I finally stopped her and asked her why she was asking me this stuff. She told me that there was a lifestyle out there called BDSM. She started telling me basic things about it and when she saw my interests perked, she told me that she was a Domme. Sooooooooooooooooo... my next question, of course, was why was she telling me all this?

She replied pretty simply, "I have been watching you most of the night and I think you are a natural Domme. I want to teach you about the lifestyle. I want to be your mentor"

I kinda stood there for a minute simultaneously thinking that this was probably the weirdest conversation I had ever had and that there was no way I could refuse this woman. I loved everything she had talked about so far. So, I asked her what that would entail. She lit a cigarette and said, "Well, we can do it one of two ways. Some people think that you have to bottom to someone to learn how to top." (Thank goddess she had already explain what those two terms meant.)

I looked at her and said," No way that is happening. What's option two?"

She laughed. "I knew you were gonna say that. Option two is to just jump in and learn from someone who knows what they are doing....namely me. I have a houseboat in Florida. Ultimate privacy. Want to come visit me for a couple of weeks?"

Ok, let me insert here that I would NEVER dream of doing something like that now, but this was 14 years ago and I was only 18. I took her card and went back inside to try and explain to my girlfriend why I had been outside with another woman I had never met for the past half hour. It didnt go well.

Anyway, long story short...I went to Lisa's houseboat the next week and stayed for two weeks. She bottomed to me (which she had never done) and taught me tons. I am lucky. Not many people learn by total submersion for two weeks. I stuck with her pretty closely for the next year or so. She was very well known in the scene and introduced me to everyone and took me everywhere. She eventually asked me to collar her which is a whole other story.

Anywho...that is how I found BDSM. I have been an out and proud addict ever since. :) I wonder whatever happened to Lisa alot. I havent seen her in years. She moved off to NY, I think, to open a Pro Domme business with a friend of ours and we lost touch. She was so awesome. :)

Rebel

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake Bullet said...

I hope that Dennis manages to miss you guys. Really cool entry. As for possible topics: first ageplay expierence or how you met your partner. Those could certainly be interesting.

Jake

10:42 PM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

Those are good topics, Jake. ::noting them and hugging you::

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters