Sunday, July 10

Well, we didn't blow away. A tree or two fell and caused some damage but overall it was just really ugly outside. I wish My boi were home. I miss her. Twenty four hours are hard enough every third day. I hate when it stretches out. Not to mention I am in a particularly feral mood. ::wicked smile:: I wanna mark her.

I had a wonderful conversation with a friend of Mine today and made his quote of the day. Yay! He is such a special guy. Smart ass and smart as hell and submissive...beautiful combination.

I also found inspiration today. Just when I was feeling so low about it. One of my creative soulmates and I were swapping stories and she is just such an incredibly gifted writer....it made me want to write again. I cant thank her enough for that. I am still on the high from it. I cant even describe her here. She's almost too overwhelming in her childlike essence for this space. She is so genuine and wide eyed and lovely and just too good for common things she's so sweet. ::smiles::

Other news....one of those same friends helped me find the evil stick site I have been trying to find again for about a year now! The boi has become somewhat of an addict and I want more toys anyway. I cant wait to explore the site again. They have new stuff.

I will write more interesting stuff tomorrow. Today was consumed with hurricanes and peanut butter crackers. Until then....

Rebel

3 Comments:

Blogger Really? said...

I'm glad everythings ok, Give your boi a hug for me please? Hopefully she's not working to hard so she has time to play when she gets home...lol.

Hugs

4:01 AM  
Blogger Jake Bullet said...

Please give your boi a hug from me. I'm just glad that you and your family are alright. And your blog entry today makes me blush.

Jake

10:17 PM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

Thanks, you guys. I am so glad it wasnt that bad and she got home safe.

And, jake... I love blushers.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters