Tuesday, July 12

Ever heard that expression about being careful about what you wish for? ::evil grin:: I said in my last entry that I wished the boi was home so I could mark her. Wellllllllllllll...she surprised me by getting to come home around 11 that night. I was looking at the aforementioned evil stick site when she came in so my mood had not not weakened.

I did let her get undressed and then before she could do anything else I had her kneel on her puppy pillow at the end of My bed. She was trembling before she hit her knees. It's so sweet. We have been together two years and play hard almost every time we play....but sometimes she still acts like she has never done it before...all innocence and nervousness. It makes me low growl.

I started with my purple silk flogger. This toy is heaven with a little touch of hell. It has very soft silken fall that just pools over your skin....tipped with nasty little rubber ends that sting like a wasp. It leaves delicious little welts.

I wont bore you with all the details ::grin:: but I did get a chance to use my new door prize I won at the last munch. It is a lovely flogger/singletail combination made by the same man I bragged about before. ( www.whipmaker.com ). It was divine.

After much whimpering and begging and welts and sweetness, we curled up in bed and she slept for the first time in about 48 hours. I love being a Mistress.

Rebel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters