Friday, July 15

I want a dungeon.


I want a small dungeon in my house that I can padlock so no one can get in unless I let them. And I want a pewter key for it that looks like the old timey keys. I want a group of friends I trust enough to come and play sometimes. How would my dungeon look? Funny you should ask... ::grin::

My colors are crimson and black...I love them. So the walls would be black. I would want Erotic BDSM photographs and drawings on the walls....mostly black and white, I think. I want lighting mounted on the walls...sconces on dimmers and perhaps some track lighting in the ceiling that could be focused on certain parts of the room. I want the typical wall space to hang whips, floggers, quirts, etc. Then I want a big dramatic antique type piece ... something akin to a wardrobe painted pitch black and padlocked shut with my other toys in it. I want tons of candles everywhere and insense....but light scent. I want a pretty stone fountain somewhere that has fresh water that you can actually drink from and enjoy the sound. I want a small room in the corner that can be used as a cell...with a small window with bars and a cover that can be put over that so you can't see out of it if closed. I want a fireplace with a crimson velvet chaise lounge lazily placed in front of it. I want a puppy dish and bed at the foot of the chaise lounge. I want some necessary furniture. I want a spanking bench and a cross and an armless chair for OTK. I want gorgeous deep dark wood beams across the ceiling with restraints attached. I want restraints to the walls too....floor and high up on the wall. I want mirrors placed strategically everywhere.

Hmmmmmmmmm......that's all I can think of for now. ::sighing dreamily::



1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Bullet said...

I like crimison and black too. And your room sounds like it would be so very cool to have. I just love the imagry of how it might look, I can totally picture it. :)

Jake

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters