Monday, July 18

Today was a long day for work. I had to talk to lawyers and the tax office. That should be a hard limit for anyone. Oh well, I do love edge play.

This is a poem I wrote a couple of years ago when My semi-obsession with Sirens began.


She wraps you close in black velvet wings
and sweet like a siren she softly sings
She bathes in cool moonlight... pearl white her skin glows
Midnight feathers flow silently down from her soul

She stalks purposely towards you...closer she comes
Her eyes slowly narrow...out flicks her tongue
Tasting the tension thick in the air
She tosses her tendrils of soft aunburn hair

Emerald eyes whisper, "Come to Me, boi."
One hand on your heart she says, "Be My sweet toy."
"Surrender, my pet, you want to be Mine."
Then She swift takes your soul one kiss at a time.


Sweet honey sex drips from her lips
Slow steady rhythm guides slow swaying hips
Deep crimson welts form cross your back
Then rough passioned kisses fade them to black.

I like writing. I wonder if everyone likes what they write until they post it and then they think it sucks. lol

Siren


1 Comments:

Blogger Really? said...

:) i like the way you write to Momma. your too critical of yourself i think (hmmmmm wonder if that's were i get it from?? LOL)
hugs...

ohhhhh btw..
you've been tagged. find out the details from my blog

christina/evie

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters