Saturday, October 22

I have been talking about and thinking about slaves versus submissives. Discussions about the difference are hardly uncommon. ::smiles:: For the purposes of this entry, I will define them as follows: a submissive has more defined limits and input in the dynamics of the relationship. A slave is more property....less rights....few limits. (No, I dont believe in slaves with absolutely no limits.)

I always thought that the idea of a slave wasnt appealing to Me. I have never liked the "Yes, Ma'am whatever you want Ma'am" type. I have always been attracted to spirited submissives. That slightly smart mouth playful attitude that can be curbed with a glance from Me. That has been the magic combination. But I have felt Myself being drawn to a darker side lately. I am getting more in touch with My inner sadist. ::smirk:: I have always defined Myself as a sweet sadist....but I have been less sweet lately. And the taste is like a vampire after the first kill....craving. But I digress.

I am redefining Myself some. It's strange because I knew who and what I was from the beginning of this lifestyle and I havent ever really waivered much. I am a very affectionate person in most aspects of My life. I am a touchy feely type, I guess you would call it. If I am talking to a friend I will touch their arm or squeeze their hand. I hug all my friends when I see them somewhere. And My style of Domination is no different. I speak softly and sprinkle caresses in with vicious welts. My roughness is coming out more and more lately...spurred on by whimpering glassy eyed bois. Whips biting harder. Knives dragging pretty lines across skin. Wax seering delicate skin. All these affect My breathing more and harden My voice to an icy edge.

See? I want to hurt someone even as we speak.

I think My definition is shifting. I want someone between a slave and a submissive. I want to flow back and forth between that space. Mistresses have that right to want it all, right?

Siren

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss_Deidre said...

Of course We have the right to demand everything ... What fun would it be if We didn't?

There is something to be said for appreciating a finely placed welt, or the low whimper of a well strapped boy (or boi). You have once again managed to word what is in My heart as well, Twinnie ...

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters