Wednesday, October 19


"scratching and crawling across the floor just to touch you..."

That's from a Melissa Etheridge song.

"I wanted to run but you made me crawl.... the sweetest thing."

That's U2.

"I'd be down on my knees...making you stay...I'd be begging and pleading with you..."

Country music....Tricia Yearwood


I live very openly. Mine address Me as Ma'am and respond with Yes, Ma'am or No, Ma'am in public the same as in private. The same basic rules of communication and respect apply no matter where we are. I have long since gotten over the stares or quizzical looks that I receive when I ask a question of Mine ....who appears to be another "normal" adult (smirk) .....in the vanilla setting and hear "Yes Ma'am". I am unphased and respond as Mom when hearing "Mommy look!" when My darling fully grown innerkid accidentally pops out in public when My lil boi or ik daughter sees something that is irresistable.

I wonder when I hear what appears to be innocent lines in songs what makes us different from vanilla. Why would seeing My boi kneel before Me or kiss My boots horrify them but hearing someone croon about "begging you not to go" tugs their heart strings? Vanilla beans, as My good friend calls them, seem to draw the line at pride. It is ok to crawl, beg, worship, serve....once every other alternative has been exhausted. What a shame that they let that keep them from being so raw with their love.

It makes Me remember, as I do daily, why adore and this lifestyle and particularly why I adore submissives. They channel that pride into serving. They put aside selfish needs. The have no room for thinking of how they may appear to someone else. It is about real and raw and need.

Siren

3 Comments:

Blogger Really? said...

I've often wondered the same thing Momma when listening to certain songs.
I would love to be able to be so open in public... unfortunatly I live in a very very small town and everyone knows everyone.

11:53 AM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

::smiles:: I know, princess...same here. The damn buckle of the Bible Belt USA

1:52 PM  
Blogger Jake Bullet said...

::staring at the picture in the post, mouth hanging open, just letting my imagination run wild for a few minutes:: Even living in a fairly open-minded larger city, you still can't easily be as open as you'd like....its better, but still not perfect. I used to think I was the only one who heard things like that in songs and wondered a little :)

Jake

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters