Thursday, October 13

Some days all My fantasies are rough.

I am not thinking of softly kissing you in the rain. I am thinking of pushing you face first into the wall and marking your back with My nails. I am thinking of snapping My fingers and watching you lick My boots. I am thinking about whispering to you about what a desperate little slut you are and watching you moan and double your efforts for Me. I am thinking of walking slow circles around you and watching every click of My heels climb up your spine. I am watching you in My mind and fanning the sadistic flames that lick up My dungeon walls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake Bullet said...

::breathing deeply just at that discription:: Wow, just, um, wow, thats powerful. I'm not sure anyones ever told you but....you're evil, delightfully evil of course, but still evil. Somebodies gonna be really lucky once you get your hands on them. :) ::grinning at You::

Jake

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you another email, but I know that aol does not like my email address, so you may not have gotten it. Just wanted to let you know I'd like to send some comfort your way.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters