Monday, August 15

My laptop died...again. I swear that damn thing has nine lives. This time it was the monitor that checked out on Me. It is currently in the shop and I am now wondering how I ever tolerated this dinosaur called desktop.

I had a really lovely weekend. The boi and I went out to our favorite club on Friday and watched an incredible drag queen. There were just a few people there but the energy was awesome and we knew them all so it was actually more fun than most of the crowded nights we have been. I was unwillingly dragged into a conversation about which drag queens shave their pubic hair before applying duct tape to their balls and which ones like the pain of ripping it off. Our munches are held at the same bar we frequent so some of the staff that have seen us in attendence love to ask us questions and tell us how kinky they are. Lordy.

Saturday we had a lovely dinner party. You have seen me mention our friends Axel and april before. We invited them over and we always have the best time. We never run out of things to talk about and we laugh a ton. I was sitting at the table sometime between dinner and dessert and realized how very integrated BDSM is in My life. As I looked over the tablescape (goddess, I watch too much Food network), I saw among the half cleared dishes a pretty little new toy I had acquired at the grocery store called a
plantain press. Have you seen one of these? Hello, CBT and breast play. Hee hee. And for the bargain basement price of only $4.50. Anyway, beside that was a bamboo tomato stake from a bag that I had recently gotten for actual tomato plants..imagine that... and Axel and I were debating whether they were durable or not since bamboo splinters when it breaks. While he and I are discussing that and the strawberry cheesecake and chocolate cake were being served, I send the boi back to get the Sharps container that we had picked up for our friends so that Axel wont hurt himself on his discarded razor blades when he makes his whips. So, now you would think it was a kinky as it could be for dinner for goodness sakes, but wait there's more. My darling creative boi had discovered a discarded roll of some sort of rubber type material at work and had picked it up knowing how talented Axel is in his toy making. So in the pile of things we have now accumulated (including chocolate cake, testicle crushers and paddles), the boi and Axel roll out this material to find that it is actually extremely good quality neoprin? (not sure about that one) rubber. He says he can make some lovely and rather painful floggers out of it. Yum!

After dinner convo included a boot worship demo that our friends are doing this month at the munch and different approaches as well as the funniest scenes we have ever witnessed. I think the prize there went to april who actually witnessed a person fall asleep on a St Andrews cross while being flogged. lol We all went out to the club after and generally had an awesome time. :)

Speaking of demos, I think I have suddenly gone from no demos to doing a demo in September on role playing/age play, January on CBT and February on chastity training. :) It is gonna be an interesting year.

Siren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters