Thursday, July 21

Ok, so I promised a better description of my long talk with Jake...but I have changed my mind. It's good to be the Mistress. It was so cool and much of it was just the personal connection we had. I dont want to try and boil it down and minimize how special it was. A few highlights of things I learned about the bullet boy....

He's very sweet.
He's even more intelligent than I thought.
He's a major smart ass.
I like that.
He makes very cute blushy noises.
He also makes very cute squirmy noises.
He's attentive.
He picks up quickly.
He's a challenge.

In other news....I got a new puppy. A real one. ::wicked grin:: He's so cute and perfect for a Mistress. He is a Maltese...perfect soft and white and somewhat sub. Everytime I talk to him he does this little stretch thing that looks just like a bow. It's so cute. I love him. :)

On a semi related note...I have really been exploring the idea of puppy play lately. I am a very "hands on" kind of person anyway. I pet a lot and I touch a lot. And I love submissives on their hands and knees. So, what is a more perfect combination? ::smiles:: I know I have seen the boi's eyes light up a little when I have mentioned it. I am gonna do some more research on that.

The boi and I had a very lovely evening last night. ::wicked smile:: She was so good all day yesterday. She did her chores and the yard work and was generally extremely well behaved. She even did a few extra things just for points. ::grin:: We went to bed and I gave her ten minutes to get a shower and get into bed. We moved quickly into more compromising positions which mostly involved Me marking her with My evil stick while she was doing the things she does so so well. ::smirk:: Now she has tender welts and cuts to take with her to work. I love thinking of her wincing when her shirt moves across her skin. yummmy

It is going to be 110 degrees here to day with the heat index. :;pant pant:: I am not going outside again today.

Siren


4 Comments:

Blogger Really? said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your talk Momma :)

n i wanna see a picture of the new puppy.. lol

I've always been intrigued with the idea of puppy play also. It's not something i've ever tried other than being told to Bark like a dog once lol.. but it facinates me. I wonder if it's possible to make a puppy's tail out of ginger? *WEG* lol

Hugs

1:34 PM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

::laughing:: I think your puppy name should BE ginger. Be sure you tell ML. Where on earth do you get that smart ass-ness? ::leaving my sweet girl a hug::

5:50 PM  
Blogger Jake Bullet said...

::Blushing as I see whats been written about me::

1:27 PM  
Blogger Really? said...

LOL i showed it to him Momma.. he just laughed.

quote:
Where on earth do you get that smart ass-ness?


umm a wise woman told me once..that I take after my Momma.. so you'd have to ask her.. :D

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters