Wednesday, August 17

When I met My boi she was a sweet little vanilla thing with no idea that such perversions as BDSM even really existed. I make it a policy to be very up front about that part of Me as soon as I see that there is any potential in a relationship. So, after a few dates with her and at the rate that lesbian relationships progress ::grins:: it wasnt long before we had this conversation:

Me: I am not going to be able to go out until after 10 on Saturday night.

Boi: Oh, that's cool. ::insert lots of fidgeting and trying to hold back from asking any questions::

Me: ::arching My brow with a smile:: Would you like to know why?

Boi: ::eyes darting up to look at Me....guaging exactly how "uncool" it would make her to say yes...then with a shrug:: If you wanna tell me.

Me: ::smirk:: I guess it isnt really important anyway.

Boi: Well, I mean if you want to tell me, I want to know, but it isnt like you have to tell me or anything cause like you arent my girlfriend or anything and you know you dont have to tell me but I will listen if you want to or something....

Me: ::trying not to die laughing because she is so adorable when she gets nervous....her dimples peeking here and there as she clenches and unclenches her jaw:: Well, I am going to a meeting. ::leaning back a bit to watch how my next statement affects those dimples:: It is called a munch. It is a BDSM meeting. ::seeing by the look on her face she has no idea what I am talking about:: I am a Dominatrix. ::knowing that term is familiar to most people::

Boi: ::cheeks burning the cutest shade of crimson:: Really? ::she clears her throat:: Hmmmmmmm....well....you mean you hit people for money or just for fun or something?

Me: ::chuckling:: well, not exactly. I dont get paid and there is a lot more to it than that.

Boi: Oh. ::about to squirm and fidget off her chair by this point:: Well, just so you know, I am not into that shit. Is that ok?

Me: Sure, just as long as you know I am... so I will be playing with people. It doesnt mean I would have sex with them or anything but I have been a Domme since I was 18 years old and I would never want to give it up.

Boi: Ok, that's cool. ::body language saying it clearly is not cool since we are simply pretending by this point in our relationship that we dont have a commitment::

Me: If you ever want to come to a meeting or anything to see what is about... I will take you.

Boi: Yeah....um...no thanks.

Cut to about 2 weeks later when she comes back to Me with this.

Boi: Um, I wanted to ask you something.

Me: Yes?

Boi: I was going to see if you would take me to one of those meetings, but I have to ask you something first.

Me: Ok. Go ahead.

Boi: Um....well....I have been looking on the internet for some things about BDSM and... well, you see....there was this lady...and there were these long wooden canes things and ....well...there was some blood and well, you could get a Columbian hooker to come to your room for $15.

Me: Oh lord.

And thus began My baby's adventures in BDSM. I swear that is all absolutely true and accurate. I couldnt make this shit up if I tried.

Siren



4 Comments:

Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

You cant be a real thug with those sweet little dimples, boi. ::wink::

3:42 PM  
Blogger Really? said...

lol huggin you both tightly..
love you guys. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

::still chuckling:: I love you too, princess.

5:39 AM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

Thank you :)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters