Monday, August 29

::coughing on all the dust on my blog::

My computer was in the shop and then I got it back and then it was back there again. Ugh.

We had a really nice weekend. It was a munch weekend and it was on boot worship. Man...I have rarely seen such a sensual, moving demo. You could have heard a pin drop for the twenty minutes or so that we just watched and learned. I am already a huge fan of boot worship but it changed some minds of people who were not so inclined.

One thing we talked about a good bit was the difference between boot worship as an act of devotion, love, respect and humiliation play with boots. Boot worship is a rare time where the Top sits back and relaxes and lets the submissive do all the work. As a rule the Top is usually the one orchestrating the scene. A Top can still give orders or gentle encouragement, but for the most part, the bottom is doing the work. As our demonstrators so eloquently pointed out.... it is a very passive act.

In the FemDom scene in particular there is a lot of humiliation play done involving boots. We all can get a mental picture of a wickedly beautiful woman in pitch black thigh high heeled boots wielding a whip and ordering her lowly boy to kiss her boots. Or you can see her fucking his mouth slowly with the heel and kicking him back when she tires of it. This is mostly humiliation play. Now, dont get me wrong. I love humiliation play too, but there is a huge difference between that and boot worship.

We went back to our friend's house after the meeting and talked until about midnight. We talked a great deal about the demo that we are doing together next month about ageplay. Axel will be talking about it more in the role play sense and I will be talking about the more therapeutic re-parenting aspect. It should be interesting. His girl has an innerchild who is about 5 and My boi's littlest one will be helping with the demo. We have decided to make it private and just let the little ones play as we talk. I think the boi is rather nervous but I am really proud of hir for being brave enough to share such a personal part of us. And honored as always at her rarely waivering trust of me keeping hir safe.

We haven't had much time to play lately. Pout pout. It has been so hectic. We have to remedy that soon. I can see her beginning to have the cravings that get her sweet ass in trouble. Plus, I owe her a punishment from Saturday before we had to leave for our meeting. No, boi, I didnt forget.

I want to write more but I really cant think of anything interesting to yak about. :) I need to write a bunch of ideas down and pull them out of a hat. Who wants to put the first slip in?

Siren

5 Comments:

Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

::smiles at nuala:: I will try to put a copy of what we do for the demo here. Also, I am the admin for a wesite called Guardian Island that has a lot of good info.

www.ageplay.org

Siren

4:33 PM  
Blogger Jake Bullet said...

::finding a very silly looking hat full of little slips of paper and handing it to you with my most innocent look ever:: I found this hat with little scraps of paper that someone must have left here. I figured you might want to take a look. :)

*Whats your favorite part of being the Domme?
*Whats the one BDSM related thing you've always wanted to do/try but never have?
*Whats your secret fetish?
*What was your first BDSM party/munch like?

Jake Bullet....always trying to be helpful

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever just put Boi over your knee and spank her or is it always the more intense scenes involving whips and bondage etc.?

Would you ever concider a "turn-about-night" during which Boi would be required to top you?

3:31 AM  
Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

jake! ::laughing but taking the hat all the same::

Anon: I do simpler things sometimes with My boi. Sometimes OTK...we use that particularly with the reparenting aspect. I keep her punishments age appropriate for her inner.

And no turn about wouldn't happen, we dont switch. I am all top and she is all bottom. It would be funny as hell to watch her face if I ever told her that she had to top Me. She would probably faint. lol

6:18 AM  
Blogger Really? said...

I wish i could be there to see the demo Momma...Hugsss..

i miss you n gage n raven :)

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters